NEW GATE ACCESS INFORMATION
Parks I (Pavilion) and II (Playground by mailboxes) are community property, provided for the enjoyment of dues-paying property owners and their guests. If you are enjoying facilities at The Crossing, please remember to clean up after yourself and refrain from causing damage or disrepair. Violators will be fined for the cost of cleaning or repairs, whichever is greater, and vandals will be prosecuted.
Reservations are required for group events with 10 or more people for use of Pavilion Park I and Park II (by the mailboxes). A deposit of $50.00 and a signed contract is required to hold your date. Date will be held when your refundable deposit and signed contract has been received by the Property Manager. Deposit will be returned only after an inspection of the area is done and is found in good condition. When reserving the parks, the latest you will be allowed to secure a reservation for a weekend will be by the Thursday prior to the weekend you want the reservation (if the date is available).
Please observe the following rules:
* Park Hours: 6:00am - 11:00pm
* Please DO NOT lend out your personal key fob. A temporary gate code will be given to you upon reservation.
* DO NOT RESTRAIN THE ELECTRONIC GATE OR FORCE IT OPEN IN ANY WAY.
* NO glass containers
* NO camping
* NO campfires except in BBQ pits
* NO fireworks or firearms
* NO tiki torch candles
* NO cascarrones - these are great fun but impossible to clean up!
* NO stapling to walls, tables or framing
* All pets must be on a leash
* Guests must be escorted by a property owner at all times to use POA facilities
* Park only on the asphalt (no grass parking. more parking at top of hill)
* Please remove all stickers, tape, event signs, etc
* Children MUST be supervised at all times
*Area MUST be cleaned up after use
NOTE: If there are more trash bags than the containers hold, please take the extra trash bags with you at the end of your event. The critters can make quite a mess of the trash left behind.
PARK AND PAVILION AREAS NEEDING ATTENTION:
FOR TRASH PICK UP AT PARKS AND PAVILION
BROKEN EQUIPMENT, ETC.
PLEASE CONTACT THE POA OFFICE AT 830-336-2192
2017 Reservation List
June 16 - ZORNOW
June 18 - WADE
June 24 - KUEHLER
July 2 - NEEL
July 3 - NESTER
July 27 - PETERS
August 19 - MAHAN